Photo Credit: Amanda Megan Miller Photography
Jayne Weddings and Events is growing! Our past intern Nicole, is now our assistant/JR. Coordinator, which means, WE HAVE ROOM FOR A NEWBIE! So exciting!
Our dream gal/guy would aid us in running errands, online marketing, maintaining our website, blogging, networking, onsite event work, and so much more!
We are looking for someone who processes all of the following:
– At least 2 free weekdays a week to dedicate to us
– Working Knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge and WordPress
– Crafty, DIY’er would be great, or just a willing to learn
– Onsite for all events, mostly weekends from
– An eye for design
– Able to stand for long hours and lift really heavy things – this isn’t a job for the weak and glamorous ;)
– A passion for the wedding industry
– An interest in installation artwork and event design
– A rockstar attitude accompanied by never ending energy
– Must own a car to help run errands and transport items
If interested, please send your resume and any other fun things to firstname.lastname@example.org – GOOD LUCK!
This internship is paid or can be used for college credits.